Holidays and Closings
The Yoga Connection is closed on the following major holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Occasionally the studio must close due to inclement weather or other reasons, and email notification is sent out when this occurs. Check the website or call the studio if there is any doubt about closing. Students may make up any classes missed due to unscheduled closures per the studio’s make-up policy (below).
- You are welcome to try us for free before signing up for any classes.
- All active military and full-time educators with proof will receive a $10 discount on full sessions only; you must register by August 30, 2014 to be eligible.
- All seniors (60+), will receive a $10 discount on full sessions only.
- No discounts for mini sessions, workshops and other events. Discounts may not be combined.
- Students new to The Yoga Connection are welcome to take a free class.
- Register online, in person or by phone. Full payment required at time of registration. We accept most major credit cards. Make checks payable to “TYC”.
- Classes may be joined at any time with the exception of Level 1.
Class Make-up Policy
No exceptions to this policy.
- Gentle Beginner, Relax and Restore, Yin Yang, Yin, Level 1, and Yoga for Back Care may be used interchangeably for make ups. They may NOT be made up in any other classes.
- Mixed Levels, Gentle Flow, Sunrise, Shape Up, Level 2 may be interchangeable.
- Prenatal may only be made up in Gentle Beginner.
- Intermediate may make up in any class.
- Meditation cannot be made up in any class.
- All make-ups for mini session, yoga may be taken in Gentle Beginner or Relax & Restore.
- Drop Ins and Flex Card students may attend any classes with the exception of Shape Up and Intermediate. Permission will be needed from the instructor or Director to attend those classes.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Full Sessions: All refunds and cancellations must be requested in writing. Amount of refund is from the date of request, not last class attended.
Refunds are given as follows:
- Before 2nd class – 100%
- After 2nd class – 70%
- After 3rd class – 60%
- After 4th class – 30%
- No refunds after 4th week of classes.
All refunds will have the $45 admin. subtracted. Refunds will be issued after the 6th week of classes. Refunds may be applied to a Flex Card but will not be applied to another session.
Workshops: Students must give 7 days notice to cancel from a workshop or holiday class. A $5 admin. fee will be subtracted from all refunds.
Mini-Session Yoga: All refunds and cancellations must be requested in writing. Amount of the refund is from date of request, not last class attended. A $25 administrative fee is subtracted from all refunds. Refunds will be issued after the 3rd week of class. No refunds will be issued for
mini-sessions after week 2.
- Before 2nd class – 75%
- Before 3rd class – 60%
- Before 4th class – 50%
- No refund after 4th class
- Refunds will be issued after the 3rd week of class.
The Yoga Connection reserves the right to modify, change, or update any policy. It is the responsibility of each student to regularly review this page for updates.